Options’ Childbirth Education Class FREE
Two Parts: November 16th @ 2:00 PM November 23rd @ 2:00 PM
Click on “Classes” on the registration page.
Your Empowered Birth
- We’ll cover hormonal changes during pregnancy.
- Making a birth plan
- When labor starts and when to go to the hospital.
- How to handle contractions
- Things to bring in your hospital bag
- Fetal positioning and how it relates to labor
- Natural Birth and C-Sections
- Pain Medication during labor ( epidurals, IV meds )
- Different ways to push
- Induction and why you might have one, and reasons to avoid, if possible
- Creating Your Circle of Trust : Choosing who is with you during your labor and delivery
From Our Childbirth Educator, Abby Williams: Hi! I’m a local doula and childbirth educator here, in Cherry Hill. I have a passion for educating women about their incredible bodies and their ability to birth. Birth is such a unique experience and can be a transformative one. I was terrified about the idea of birth before I knew about it. Once I began learning about how pregnancy changes you and what happens when your baby is ready to be born, I was excited to give birth and no longer afraid. I believe educating before labor is empowering. I would love to help you prepare for your empowered birth!